CHEVRON ONE RELEASING SKY HOMES PENTHOUSES
As one of the most highly-anticipated luxury apartment projects on Gold Coast, Chevron One continues to attract and marvel buyers and investors. Stage releases of stunning, contemporary design units are outpaced by the demand, while the developers are preparing to launch the coveted penthouses, known as Chevron One Sky Homes.
Once complete, the residence will house 236 apartments on 41 floors, making it an iconic landmark on Chevron Island. Early releases of 1BR units sold out quickly, with prices scaling higher as the larger 2, 3, and 4BR apartments are running into low supply.
Starting prices for the new release of the ultra-luxe Sky Homes’ apartments, sub-penthouse, and penthouse are as follows:
- Ocean view level 31 apartments; 182sqm: from $2.35m
- Mountain view level 31 apartments; 226sqm from $2.695m
- Ocean View level 38, half-floor sub-penthouse; 364 sqm: $7.5 million
- 360 view, level 39 full-floor penthouse, 967sqm: $25 million
While interested buyers are first drawn to the building’s design, sweeping balconies, and panoramic views of Surfers Paradise, there are also investment opportunities available offering guaranteed returns through Chevron One developers, Bensons Property Group.
At APFG we work with our partners to offer our clients the most strategic solutions on the market for investing. Bensons Property Group’s investment fund is one such solution, offering guaranteed returns of 8% during the project build phase.
How does it work?
- With the Bensons Investment Fund, an investor who has paid a deposit on a Bensons’ apartment can take advantage of the fixed 8% return, throughout the build phase.
- The minimum investment is 20% of the purchase price (after deposit), but smaller amounts can be considered on a case-by-case basis
- The interest earned on the Fund investment will be applied at the settlement of the Chevron One apartment as a discount or rebate on the purchase price of the apartment.
Currently, the build time for Chevron One is 2.5 years, with expected completion in 2023. APFG also works with other Bensons projects where the fund can be applied. After the build phase, guaranteed returns are 6%.
The returns after the build phase don’t include cash flows from renting, which current market trends are predicting to be high, as the population for Gold Coast is driving upward along with the property and rental prices. Queensland is currently experiencing a surge in population due to a massive influx of residents from other states.
Talk to APFG today for more information on our exclusive stock of Chevron One units, and Bensons Property projects throughout Australia, where you can invest with Bensons Investment Fund.