LIVE IN FULL COLOUR
Liberty One is an exclusive collection of elegant inner-city apartments overlooking Flemington Racecourse, with unobstructed views to the North.
At its core, it's all about atmosphere; this is a community of like-minded residents within an active and connected precinct – with all the benefits that you expect from urban living. At the western gateway to Melbourne, Liberty One provides an opportunity to live in full colour.
In a neighbourhood that’s perpetually buzzing with activity, Liberty One residents can rest and recharge on the private rooftop recreation area, which includes its own open-air yoga space, meditation zone and gymnasium.
Liberty One Amenities
- Rooftop Recreation Area
- Outdoor Cinema
- Outdoor Dining Facilities
- Residents’ Dining
- Residents’ Lounge
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Shared Library & Business Centre
AT ONE WITH FOOTSCRAY
The emergence of Footscray’s arts, cultural and foodie scene over recent years has revealed it to be a true star of the inner west. Culturally rich, and community orientated, Footscray has earned its stripes as one of Melbourne’s most desirable locations due to its intrinsic charm and liveability.
- One of Melbourne’s most famous fresh food markets
- Wide range of exotic Asian produce
- Multicultural food court
- World-class education
- Ranked top 2% in the world
- One of Australia’s most culturally diverse universities, with 130 cultures and 150 languages
NEW FOOTSCRAY HOSPITAL
- 1.5 billion government project
- 04 new beds
- Completion date: 2025
THE RESIDENT PROFILE OF FOOTSCRAY IS CHARACTERISED BY:
- Young people
- Mainly young professionals
- Students and couples without children
THE YOUNGER DEMOGRAPHIC IS DRAWN TO:
- Footscray’s convenient access to employment nodes, public transport, health facilities, educational institutions and entertainment offers
- Relative affordability compared to other areas with those location attributes.
BETWEEN 2011 AND 2019:
- The share of residents aged 15 to 39 in Footscray grew from 36% to 39%
- This is higher than the Greater Melbourne average of 24%.
THE AVERAGE AGE OF RESIDENTS IN FOOTSCRAY:
- 35 years old (younger than the Greater Melbourne average of 37).
Return On Investment (ROI) Calculation
|Description||1st Year Return||Total Return|
|Annual Capital Growth %||NaN||NaN|
|Yearly Rental Yield %||NaN||NaN|
|Personal Use Saving %||NaN||NaN|
|Total Yearly ROI %||NaN %|
|Total Asset Value||NaN|